Match Thread | Man City vs Aston Villa (22/05/22)

That **** is the worst of the lot. Had the audacity to say our players were ‘chicken hearted’ after the Madrid gave, the spineless fucking ****.
To be the biggest **** of all the cunts in the matchday forum is quite some achievement. I am so pleased my 2 teenage boys, both season ticket holders, kept the faith in the ground and kept right behind our wonderful players. I think you are from a similar era to me gdm, we are so fortunate to see what we now see, I wish these meany mouthed, mard arsed, knicker wetting bad losers would all fuck odd for good. Cunts

To be the biggest **** of all the cunts in the matchday forum is quite some achievement. I am so pleased my 2 teenage boys, both season ticket holders, kept the faith in the ground and kept right behind our wonderful players. I think you are from a similar era to me gdm, we are so fortunate to see what we now see, I wish these meany mouthed, mard arsed, knicker wetting bad losers would all fuck odd for good. Cunts
Like you and your boys, l was there to witness it. It must have been a great thing to share with them, whereas I was stuck with @Rammy Blue :-(

I can never fathom why anyone would want to post a comment whilst the game is on. Just watch the fucking game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.