Match Thread | Man City vs At. Madrid (05/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't exactly going to go down well, but playing against a parked bus has always been extremely difficult, even with a striker. Even back in 17/18 we had huge difficulties against teams like this.

It's just how it is. Dull but statistically efficient (usually).

Why don’t teams play against Liverpool like this?

Not sure why people are surprised this has been hard. We’re playing probably the best team in world football for this type of tactics. We gotta just keep going we’ll get the breakthrough

City have been good(a goal would have been nice but there were no openings), Atletico have been negative, only concentrating on defending. There's only so much credit you can give that, because you're only playing half the game. They are just waiting for one breakaway chance but City have given them nothing(defended well, good defensive line, winning the ball back fast etc).

Pep so far is making Simeone look like he's scared to let his team come out and actually play. Who cares what narrative the usuals will use to spin that half into a masterclass from Simeone, it was anything but... As predictable as can be.

No need for ake whatsoever, zin on, foden for gundog, we’ll get a win, 0-0 is exactly what they want and we’re lined up to provide it.

Fans are doing my nut in. Imagine the atmosphere at there place next week. Rio ferdinand is the biggest prick that walks the surface of this planet.

The positive I take from this is before the game I’d have wanted 2/3 to take away but looking at them I think 1-0 will be fine result going into 2nd leg

So a goal please City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.