Match Thread | Man City vs Barcelona (18/02/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
foetus said:
supercrystal7 said:
strongbowholic said:
Not seen any replays in the ground but is the ref really as shit as he seems here?
I don't think so. He has been decent. In fact Kolarov could have easily got a red.
are you drunk?
I can't think of much he has got wrong. Gave a free kick against Yaya when he won the ball once and that's about it. Maybe could have given very soft penalties against Mascherano and Clichy. Could have given a soft red against Kolarov. What more do you want?

There was always going to be a problem of losing the ball high up the field with Kolarov playing but defensively we are playing it perfectly and I think it will be a long time before he makes a change.

Nasri and Jovetic for Kolarov and Navas. They are shaking when we come forward, let's forget what they can do and show them what we can do. Press high up and stop them getting ball so easy to midfield. I believe we can do these if we do this they will be happy to flute about waiting for error in our defence or take nil nil, last thing they want is us playing them on our terms so take off lads supporting the full backs and make them think...come on City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.