Match Thread | Man City vs Barcelona (18/02/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Chiles says Clichy left a cheeky hand out for a hand ball. What a twat! I cannot believe what I have heard tonight. Bias towards a foreign team is inexcusable.

chicagoblues said:
Now city players must be extra careful not to breath hard near Barca players.
It's true, the big bad wolf (Toure) might blow down these little piggies.

chicagoblues said:
fucking yellow cards are bit concern now .
Cant even sneeze near a barca player without that wank ref, blowing his whistle. Getting to spoil the game for me.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:44 pm --<br /><br />
chicagoblues said:
fucking yellow cards are bit concern now .
Cant even sneeze near a barca player without that wank ref, blowing his whistle. Getting to spoil the game for me.

Guys, you need to stop moaning about refs, and realize that EPL is far more physical than any other Europan league (too physical, some may argue, although it has grown in popularity exactly for that reason - physicality).

This is (and this is just my opinion) becoming a general issue for EPL teams in European games...cause shit that flies with EPL refs doesnt fly anywhere else...Kolarov and Negredo challenges for example - definitely yellow cards, regardless of how fans feel about them...

Again, may not have been called by Webb, Foye and co (hell, half of these fouls would not be even called in EPL game) - but will be called by literally any other league ref.

Damocles said:
alfabianchi said:
Bit of an anti-climax.

Could do with the crowd getting behind the players instead of sitting in silence and waiting for the ref to instigate some furious moaning. The place should be bouncing, and it's not.

Bet it's dead loud on your couch
It's actually louder.

Lucky Toma said:
As expected they're bossing the possession and we're creating the chances.

Cracking game this. Would be fascinating if it wasnt so nerve-wracking!
It's a very tactical game, I'm enjoying it a lot.

The big call now is Kolarov and Negredo. Both worked well however can we risk a second booking? No. Big calls up coming, this is where the wages are earned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.