Match Thread | Man City vs Bayern Munich (23/07/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ric why not stay up for the game then have an hour or so sleep then get up, cook breakfast for your wife and family, go for the walk then sleep in the afternoon for another couple of hours?

Covering all the bases so to speak! :-)
Sod that! Stay up drink another crate of beers, then wake the wife up and demand she gets out of bed to cook you a full English. Then go to bed with a Do not disturb sign on the bedroom door. Sleep in all day tomorrow making sure a nice roasting dinner is awaiting you.
Accept nothing less.

I described 'touring' the US as a clusterfuck of a preseason, as it was last time around, pissing around in places where you can't even play 45 minutes of footy because it's a given the weather will be shit is just stupidity and nothing more than a money spinner, going into a competitive match next weekend with a new system and quite a few major changes to the first team it seems massively under prepared to me personally but hell I'm the silly one.
How is it a given that the weather will be shit? 78 and sunny where I am over here.

Why is it a farce ? Lightning is dangerous, and it was a major amount of lightning crossing the area.

I don't get it either. Think a few are just grumpy, understandably, because of the time difference. It's really no different though from a home game delay because of shit traffic or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.