Match Thread | Man City vs Bayern Munich (23/07/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus scoring against Chelsea. Some finish too, clinical. Amazing seeing what confidence does to a player, wouldn’t see that type of finish here.

He’d have delayed it and done a few fake shots before hitting right at the keeper!
He's going in my fantasy team

Why is it a farce ? Lightning is dangerous, and it was a major amount of lightning crossing the area.
Yep, only have to Google John White of Tottenham who was killed by a lightning strike on a golf course in the 60’s and the poor youngster from Blackpool killed on a football pitch a few years, tragic, isolated incidents but a real threat.

Said 81,000 sel outl on my ESPN Stream.

With tickets being sold all over the World.

Obviously Liverpool Echo will report it as 79,999 Bayern fans, and some poor fucker dragged in off the Street and given a City shirt.

I don't get it either. Think a few are just grumpy, understandably, because of the time difference. It's really no different though from a home game delay because of shit traffic or something.
I guess it’s because we don’t really have games suspended for thunderstorms in the U.K. as a rule as we need roofs on stadia to keep us dry.

Would really love to hear Stan Gibsons opinion an all these people on the pitch?

Guess he’d be asking for a bigger fork and wheelbarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.