Match Thread | Man City vs Blackburn (15/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueband Brother said:
Blue Haze said:
skybluecelt1990 said:
What on earth has happened to Clichy?
No idea. A shadow of the player he was 2 years ago.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe he needs pastures new. Glad kolarov has stepped up as the main man.

Perhaps, Shaw in the summer and Clichy can finally be free but it is rather baffling, the steep deep in form from the title winning year.
I'd heard Shaw in and Kolarov to Italy. I hope not.

EaglesFan said:
adrianr said:
EaglesFan said:
Exactly...ridiculous people already starting with ridiculous statements...

He's overhit three SEMI-CHANCES (by no means anything near clear-cut) - so what???

He's played very well otherwise...especially hold up.

And you know the goal is coming for him :-)

Oh fuck off you weapon. No one gives a shit about your same Dzeko crap over and over and over and over again.

exact same could be aplied to you though? Getting on his back is pretty much ALL you ever do on matchday...

TOOL.

And this is where you expose yourself brilliantly. You've now argued with so many people about Dzeko you can't even remember who thinks what.

Lucky Toma said it best, you're weird.

Now regarding the match, not our finest football ever played. I'm not surprised the Milner Navas crossing to Negredo and Dzeko idea isn't really working, but we're missing so many of our best players so what can you do.

Still, happy to do enough just to get through this evening. Roy Keane can fuck off too.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Forget a clear lack of match fitness, Richards is simply exposed as not good enough.

Doesn't know when to stay or go, runs into the wrong space time and again.

Clearly doesn`t offer anywhere near as much as Zab,and I get pissed off with his stupid diving and then holding his face when clearly he was kicked in the chest.Zab would have laughed his cock off.

Blue Smarties said:
samharris said:
Keanes gonna be crying in his caravan later the pikey ****..

uh?? i didnt think you say ****??

Can someone else try..I dont want folks to think im getting owt special!!
You've been able to for about two years now you backwards ****.

-- Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:04 pm --

80s Shorts said:
samharris said:
Keanes gonna be crying in his caravan later the pikey ****..

uh?? i didnt think you say ****??

Can someone else try..I dont want folks to think im getting owt special!!

Your a ****.
It's you're, you ****.

My favourite film is cunty cunty bang bang..

SebastianBlue said:
Most frustrating bit of the match:

Dzeko:
Chances 4
Shots on Target 0
Goals 0

Negredo:
Chances 1
Shots on Target 1
Goals 1

Then again, Dzeko may turn on in the second half and he has held the ball well up throughout.
Beast's header was a sitter tbf that's probably why, Dzekos chances weren't easy.

What scares me is the massive drop in quality when some of our top players are out......Fernandinho, Negredo and Navas apart.
People are always going on about our squad and how strong it is.......I wish it was so strong but in my view we have a lot of very average players including five who are playing tonight.......Lescott, Nastasic, Clichy, Richards and Garcia.

Plaything of the gods said:
Blueband Brother said:
Blue Haze said:
No idea. A shadow of the player he was 2 years ago.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe he needs pastures new. Glad kolarov has stepped up as the main man.

Perhaps, Shaw in the summer and Clichy can finally be free but it is rather baffling, the steep deep in form from the title winning year.
I read Shaw in and Kolarov to Italy. I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.