Match Thread | Man City vs Blackburn (15/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armaan said:
SebastianBlue said:
Most frustrating bit of the match:

Dzeko:
Chances 4
Shots on Target 0
Goals 0

Negredo:
Chances 1
Shots on Target 1
Goals 1

Then again, Dzeko may turn on in the second half and he has held the ball well up throughout.
Beast's header was a sitter tbf that's probably why, Dzekos chances weren't easy.

Should be hitting the target though.

Armaan said:
SebastianBlue said:

Dzeko:
Chances 4
Shots on Target 0
Goals 0

Negredo:
Chances 1
Shots on Target 1
Goals 1

Then again, Dzeko may turn on in the second half and he has held the ball well up throughout.
Beast's header was a sitter tbf that's probably why, Dzekos chances weren't easy.

I wouldn't call that a sitter, but you make your own luck. Also, Dzeko had arguably an easier chance early on and skied the header. But I will agree that the others weren't easy--not sure that's an excuse we want to use at this level, though.

samharris said:
Blue Smarties said:
samharris said:
Keanes gonna be crying in his caravan later the pikey ****..

uh?? i didnt think you say ****??

Can someone else try..I dont want folks to think im getting owt special!!
You've been able to for about two years now you backwards ****.

-- Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:04 pm --

80s Shorts said:
Your a ****.
It's you're, you ****.

My favourite film is cunty cunty bang bang..
I do love a good ****.

80s Shorts said:
Blue Smarties said:
samharris said:
Keanes gonna be crying in his caravan later the pikey ****..

uh?? i didnt think you say ****??

Can someone else try..I dont want folks to think im getting owt special!!
You've been able to for about two years now you backwards ****.

-- Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:04 pm --

80s Shorts said:
Your a ****.
It's you're, you ****.

Clever ****.
I used to be in top set English during my high school years. #HighSchoolCunt

SebastianBlue said:
Armaan said:
SebastianBlue said:

Dzeko:
Chances 4
Shots on Target 0
Goals 0

Negredo:
Chances 1
Shots on Target 1
Goals 1

I wouldn't call that a sitter, but you make your own luck. Also, Dzeko had arguably an easier chance early on and skied the header. But I will agree that the others weren't easy--not sure that a excuse we want to use at this level, though.
He should've got 1 or 2 on target at least. Dinho made that goal it had all the pace on it, all you have to do there is put your head on it and it's in. Well agree to disagree :)

Wasnt sure when best time to make my first post but fuck it im pissed up watchin match so might as well be now.... evening fellow Blues hope this finds you all well... sluggish start by the boys and obviously lacking creative flair and pace but to be expected with that line up...i expect us to give um a good a tonking 2nd have so im chilled as fuck...so far CTID

adrianr said:
EaglesFan said:
adrianr said:
Oh fuck off you weapon. No one gives a shit about your same Dzeko crap over and over and over and over again.

exact same could be aplied to you though? Getting on his back is pretty much ALL you ever do on matchday...

TOOL.

And this is where you expose yourself brilliantly. You've now argued with so many people about Dzeko you can't even remember who thinks what.

Lucky Toma said it best, you're weird.

Now regarding the match, not our finest football ever played. I'm not surprised the Milner Navas crossing to Negredo and Dzeko idea isn't really working, but we're missing so many of our best players so what can you do.

Still, happy to do enough just to get through this evening. Roy Keane can fuck off too.

By you attacking me and telling me to fuck off for my positive attitude on Dzeko - I just assumed that's your regular agenda...

If I'm wrong - I'm wrong and I have no problem apologizing...except for the bit where you just called me out for no fucking reason.

br62 said:
What scares me is the massive drop in quality when some of our top players are out......Fernandinho, Negredo and Navas apart.
People are always going on about our squad and how strong it is.......I wish it was so strong but in my view we have a lot of very average players including five who are playing tonight.......Lescott, Nastasic, Clichy, Richards and Garcia.

The thing is, we could well go on to win this 3-0. 3-0 at home with our second string, in shit conditions, would be taken by any team at the beginning of the match.

Not playing our fluid best isn't a 'massive drop in quality' to me, it's a team playing differently because we don't have our world class playmakers on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.