Match Thread | Man City vs Bournemouth (01/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever coach saw a teenage Ederson and thought 'you know, we should try this guy out as a keeper' needs to have their head examined

Imagine him at the base of the midfield, calmly by passing players and spraying passes.

Foden doesn’t need 5 minutes in a dead match. We do need to find him full match minutes in non cups soon though. People aren’t wrong to worry he’s not getting enough of an opportunity to develop
Don’t get me wrong. I think he should have started today. He’s an exceptional talent and offers at least as much as Gundogan

He said non cup minutes,minutes are minutes,can't be doing with another conversation about his playing time,i'll leave the rest of you to it,someone tell the best coach in the world he is doing it wrong

He needs the cup minutes and he needs time playing with our strongest XI in PL matches if we want him to fully develop. I don’t know more than Pep but playing only cup matches isn’t going to get the kid to the level we need and will risk his deciding he needs to leave to play. This isn’t yet a huge problem but you know full well what I’m saying and why people are concerned about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.