Match Thread | Man City vs. Brentford (20/02/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be pissed if pep doesn’t change this at half time. At what point will he realise this does not work.

Obviously just doesn't like the ref who he believes is a Liverpool fan
Well yes, which is completely unhinged as England is banned from reffing Liverpool for fucking up the Diaz ‘offside’ earlier this season…

Hence me checking in to ensure that he/she is ok..

People commenting about the Liverpool game against Brentford obviously didn't actually watch the Liverpool game against Brentford. These are a tough side to beat, but we are well, well on top, and as they tire, we will win.

The decision to not replace Mahrez (and Palmer) with a right winger and to then keep Kyle Walker, knowing that our right back would have to be our width on that flank this season and that Walker is bobbins at it, is so bad that I’d say it’s the main obstacle we face each game. The board/Pep fucked the summer up spectacularly.

I think I’ve had enough of Walker playing RW. He was at his best last season staying back to help out on counters. Peps shoe horning him into the team every week and it’s crippling us.
We were at our best when he was on the bench. He had his function defending against Vinicius but outside of that we were a much better side when he was out of it.
Forcing him and Walker into the same system is a huge reason I think this season will be a disapointment

Akanji to the right for Walker, Gomez on for attacking LB, Kev for Julian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.