Match Thread | Man City vs. Burnley (31/01/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much what I expected with this line-up. Created some decent chances and attacked well but a little careless with the ball, which has given them 2 or 3 decent breaks. Players like Grealish, Kovacic and Bernardo are perhaps less exciting on the ball but give us the extra control.

Decent performance though so far. If we can keep moving it forward well and cut out some of the sloppy passes, this should be a very comfortable win.
I like the excitement :)

Oh don't - even tonight I heard a dipper on 5Live going on about their "bereavement" - how hes is a man of the people who gets and their city and their ethos. No mention of the fact he has decided to cut and run of course.
In the middle of the season and after signing a new contract last year....funny how the media haven't questioned why

Good question actually is would you take Kovacic or Nunes in the first 11. MN definitely has better numbers and lets say a bit more magic, but Kovacic better defensively
Think they’re slightly different in that I have much more confidence in Kovacic in deeper areas, back to goal, keeping the ball, finishing the right pass etc. And I have more confidence in Nunes in the final third (although both are a little lacking in the final third).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.