Match Thread | Man City vs. Burnley (31/01/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland is more absent on the pitch than Alvarez ever is.

He's scored 2 goals and this is the critique you have?? Would you say the same of Haaland in the same situation?

Odd observation.
No. You probably didn't read my original comment that this came from. It was a follow-up to an earlier comment that I still stand behind. And yes, I said the same about Haaland when he was absent and did fuck all.

Anyway, I am City through and through and have been since the 80's. But I'm not afraid to call out players who go missing for many games just to appease everyone on here. Too many people n the forums these days are happy to completely gloss over bad performances when a guy scores a goal or two, like the wank performances never happened.

See my very first comment on this thread.

A little unusual to see us do a kick off where we don’t pass back to Ederson for him to ping it diagonally. I’d love to know what the consideration was to decide not to do that today. Because Pep absolutely goes to that level of detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.