Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea (03/02/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've pissed all over Chelsea since Mourinho left,.. he comes back and they've done the double... you're looking at the Champions tonight and they play in royal blue.. pathetic performance from City and Pellegrini especially..

Chippy_boy said:
Terrible performance from the manager tonight.
You are wrong, Milner perhaps? Their midfield was stronger than City and the team really missed Fernandinho.

oh well ... you know Chelsea will lose against shite opposition and still try and win by a goal in the big games, more worried about Arsenal arent losing many games.

would have been more worried if we played brilliantly and still couldnt beat Chelsea, but we were poor tonight and Chelsea should have won by more.

.... wait for the Mourniho shit ... Ciry were world classs blah blah my chelsea blah blah. when we were shit and Chelsea won only by 1 goal ... lol

16 shots OFF target today, double the amount off target to Chelsea, yet only had half on target (and they had three that hit woodwork).

Poor day all round tonight.

Have to say we got what we deserved tonight, we was second to everything, not saying we played awful but they was much better than us. Demichelis - why is that guy on the pitch at 45 mins yaya spent the whole game carrying him, constantly 3 players on yaya, whilst Demichelis was a passenger. Anyways on to the next game

What gets me is how obvious it was before the game. Its just so so frustrating.

Jovetic should have started instead of Negredo. Rodwell should have started instead of Dzeko. Strength in midfield, rely on Jovetic, Toure to score.

So so obvious and yet MP didnt do anything about it!!!!!!!!! I just dont get it.

Robbo. said:
Chelsea played well, city had a few players who was off tonight. I'm hurting inside but hey we move on..

nothing that a good victory against Norwich couldn't remedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.