Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea (03/02/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
proudbear said:
What gets me is how obvious it was before the game. Its just so so frustrating.

Jovetic should have started instead of Negredo. Rodwell should have started instead of Dzeko. Strength in midfield, rely on Jovetic, Toure to score.

So so obvious and yet MP didnt do anything about it!!!!!!!!! I just dont get it.

Yeah so obvious! Give your head a wobble if you think Negredo shouldn't of started, the guys had a belter of a season

Pastor Kidney said:
We've pissed all over Chelsea since Mourinho left,.. he comes back and they've done the double... you're looking at the Champions tonight and they play in royal blue.. pathetic performance from City and Pellegrini especially..
Pathetic? Really?? Only thing that's pathetic is that you are called a city fan! We lost and are still in 2nd place! If
You believe Chelsea are champions you should go be a fan of theirs.

Not here to gloat. Thought Mourinho earned his money tonight. Played great on the counter and should have had more than one goal really.

Great game. Onwards and upwards for both of us.

proudbear said:
What gets me is how obvious it was before the game. Its just so so frustrating.

Jovetic should have started instead of Negredo. Rodwell should have started instead of Dzeko. Strength in midfield, rely on Jovetic, Toure to score.

So so obvious and yet MP didnt do anything about it!!!!!!!!! I just dont get it.
Rodwell??? Lmao give me a break. Did you see what happened at Watford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.