Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea (03/02/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether to cry because we're getting hammered or laugh at all the deluded supporters who thought we were going to maul Chelsea. Half time is here now, this is where Manuel earns his keep. I hope we turn it around and end up winning, we can't really afford to lose because it breaks that mental barrier other teams have that we are invincible.

Maybe Jimmy on for MDM to give us a bit of steel in the center. Or do you think he will go 1 up top?

steviemc said:
This isn't about players that are missing, Chelski have worked harder, and we've been slow and clumsy in possession. Unless we play like we want it more, a substitute or two will make no difference. It's only 1-0, still all to play for.

Spot on. Waiting on the ball at challenges and caught in possession too many times.
Need to step it up 2nd half.

I don't think I've ever said this before but this thread is a total embarrassment to the forum and the fanbase in general. Some unbelievable posts.

foetus said:
23412940.jpg

Fuck Yoda. He fucking failed aswell.

Pelly been outthought by Jose here. DM & Yaya are OK if we have 75% possession and they sit back. They have sussed that yaya & DM are slow,slow f...g slow in defence. Hazard is just jogging around them...
MP has to win back the middle where we are getting dicked...

It's got to be bad when you start wishing Garcia was available rather than DdM, he wasn't just poor he was a liability

noise said:
i♥city! said:
Dzeko+Negredo is clearly a disastrous partnership.
May I remind you that we didn't fair much better with Aguero + Negredo vs. Chelsea.

The thing is we did. A lot better. One stupid mistake by Hart gifted them a goal in a game where we were destroying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.