Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea (03/02/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not panicking.

We knew how they would play. It is up to us now to change this game. We need to make two changes; Milner for Navas and Jovetic for Dzeko. I'm sorry but this isn't the game where we can afford to have Dzeko miss ten chances.

Again we have been let down by poor finishing, Silva should have scored from 3 yards.

Pellegrini needs to show his worth now. Don't fanny about or they will just keep hitting us on the break.

Demechelis is totally out of his depth, no legs and constantly giving the ball away, a liability we can't afford.

Nastacic looks REALLY nervous, I think Joleon in will be great, and Alvaro and Edin looking poor...

Storm out of the living room after goal, walk in to the bedroom, to find the pipe under the sink in the bathroom has split, bathroom/bedroom swamped, if Carlsberg did 45 minutes, this aint it

Bunch of fannys on this forum , what exactly is mp going to do create players out of thin air man the fuck up

What's going on our there lads? We need you to win this. Chelsea are all over you! Come on city!!

well
missed chances cost us, MDM is a liabilty, they are making us look like the old city, they running us ragged, they look up for it passion and all, we look so laboured, i think fern missing has really fucked with the guys heads, as this isnt the team that has swept all aside, we look like a mid table side being bullied by a top side

MP has a terrible record against jose and maybe jose knows how to beat him tactically, but time for MP to step up and admit its a fucking shambles out there and make some chances.

we can grind out a result

23412940.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.