Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea Carabao Cup (09/11/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re seeing tonight why Grealish is arguably the best ball carrier in Europe. I don’t know what the stats are either in our league or across the top leagues, but if he isn’t topping them for ball carries into the opponent’s half/box or ball carry distance per game etc, then I’d be amazed.

Second half we have to sort out the gaps when they break, it's too easy. Upfront we are toothless but aside from that we're playing quite well.

GK is a very unfair position sometimes. What Ortega is doing is like a forward scoring 2 great goals, and choosing the right thing every time he gets the ball. If a player did that, he would play the next match for sure(especially against a top club).

I really really want to see him again. Every game he's played he has had great distribution, secure in his saves and now today he makes 2 world class saves(the last one is like prime Neuer, something Eddie would never do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.