Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea Champs League Final (29/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't blame the players here, they've not been involved because the instructions they've been given are piss poor. If they don't do as asked they get hauled off, they're doing what Pep has told them it's just what Pep has told them to do is batshit crazy.

If he changes it completely at halftime it's recoverable, if he makes tweaks but keeps the same 11 and gives it 15 minutes we will be 2 down and game over before we even get a team capable of winning on the pitch.

Is it actually fucking surprising that playing Sterling, who loses the ball more than anyone else and playing no defensive midfielder to stop the counters, would result in this shambles? I mean, seriously, is it? This is the most depressed football has ever made me. It’s literally football suicide out there. It’s the hope that kills you. The hope that by getting this far without fucking up the team, Pep might have learnt something. But no.

Fucking joke it is and yes I am flapping these cunts will just counter us now and time waste. Now we have Gundogan holding midfielder booked, and we know Pep won't make a sub till 70+ mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.