Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great half and really should be 2 -0. Had to laugh at the commentator I think it was Stuart Robeson who said we were marginally the better side. What a plum and he's been giving compliments through gritted teeth. Really impressed by silva, kompany and jovetic. In fact silvas been magnificent. Also really like Garcia and lescott in this game so far. Hopefully we can keep this going.

We've been biting them at source in midfield and Garcia has added some bit and security so far. Great finish from Jovetic who has worked really hard, giving options to Ya Ya and Silva

Anyone else think that Chelsea shot their bolt in the previous game?

They dont have the same intensity this game

krdskrm said:
That Jovetic finish was like Aguero's.

Was just going to post this. Great 1st half from our boys need that 2nd goal now I'd bring Navas on pretty soon stretch them more. Dzeko looks very strong and willing today. Garcia is making a big difference in DM compared to What Demichelis did. Jovetic well apart from a few lose balls he's looked very good.

So far so good blues but not over yet come on :)

Well played City, a fantastic collective team performance ,more of the same in the second half and we will we will go through to the next round. Lescott ,Clichy and Garcia have played better than I thought they would against their opposite numbers. keep it up lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.