Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pants down red headed stepchild beating first half need to kill the game off with a quick 2nd after the break.

Hazard scares the shit out of me every time he gets on the ball.
If we keep him quiet second half we will win this. We are better in every other department tonight.

Played very well in the first half. It's good to have Garcia back rather than Demichelis in the holding role.

Dowd trying hard to even the game up.

Silva having a great game, but I think he will come off and Samir will come on.

the commentator mentioned that we were playing pretty much our strongest possible line up, while i understand what he was saying the truth is we only have 4 of our best starting 11 on the pitch tonight. Zabba, Kompany, Yaya & Silva

jollylescott said:
Played very well in the first half. It's good to have Garcia back rather than Demichelis in the holding role.

Dowd trying hard to even the game up.

Silva having a great game, but I think he will come off and Samir will come on.
Need to give Silva a breather for Barca and Samir some game time...for Barca.

Jovetic's movement has been outstanding.

When will Dzeko start putting pressure on the opposition defence when they have the ball though!?!?!

Loving Jovetic. He's given the ball away a couple of times but his movement and workrate are exceptional. He is the answer to the 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 conundrum; he can be the link up guy that can make the formation fluid and adaptable.

Yaya having a brilliant game too, even though he's not joining the attack very often he's being very disciplined and the way he keeps possession is a thing of beauty.

Let's get another and put the tie to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.