Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (22/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do understand team options are limited at the moment but playing Stones in midfield is puzzling. He's never looked comfortable there - albeit in limited game time - but fairly obvious from the start of this game it wasn't working. We badly need cover there both for this season and beyond

OK, I admit it. It's all my fault, I had a bet on Palace, I was so ashamed I couldn't even take it to the counter I tried to use the machine in the bookies. It's the first time I have ever bet against City but I had this unbelievably strong feeling and saw they were 20/1...I am so sorry. I feel sick.

I watched Liverpool beat Palace early on this season. Salah dived twice to win them the game. Once to win them a penalty and then again to get Wan-Bissaka sent off. They are a very difficult team to break down. If you want to beat them, you can’t concede and you certainly can’t concede two, no matter the circumstances. We’ve got an almost impossible task to come back and win this game now.

Please leave this forum, and never come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.