Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (22/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I admit it. It's all my fault, I had a bet on Palace, I was so ashamed I couldn't even take it to the counter I tried to use the machine in the bookies. It's the first time I have ever bet against City but I had this unbelievably strong feeling and saw they were 20/1...I am so sorry. I feel sick.
Ban him ^^^

Playing Stones at DM for the entire first half, when it was clear against Leicester that he can’t play there is quite poor from Pep. If he doesn’t change it at half time i’ll be fuming. That change is essential to get back into this. But it was clear in the first 5-10 mins that it wasn’t going to work.

Not a great first half but we also aren’t playing that badly. It’s just the wondergoal and the lack of our normal fluidity that has lead to this.

John looks so tentative on the ball and is trying too much, as well.

I think we need to take off Nico, drop John in to CB, and bring on Kev. That would improve us substantially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.