Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (22/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I admit it. It's all my fault, I had a bet on Palace, I was so ashamed I couldn't even take it to the counter I tried to use the machine in the bookies. It's the first time I have ever bet against City but I had this unbelievably strong feeling and saw they were 20/1...I am so sorry. I feel sick.
I just couldn’t do it not matter the odds. I wouldn’t want to pick up the money. Wouldn’t soften any blow for me, would rather not eat.

KDB better be on immediately at half time. Pep can’t piss 20mins down the drain with wasting our midfield.

I wonder if Pep is trying to prove a point by playing Stones in DM, showing that it doesn’t work

Palace have packed the midfield and defence. They have a constant back 8. We don’t have the right people pulling the strings. Merlin and Ferni are a huge loss for this.
It might take for us to lose fornthe players to realise they can’t just turn up and expect to win.
Very disappointed with us, we seem more intent on passing the ball back and side ways to allow them to regroup, rather than being direct and going forward on the counter.
Walker is an absolute disgrace, he couldn’t defend against a pub team at the moment.
I honestly can’t see us getting anything from this, Palace a re defending for their lives and know this offers them a huge lifeline.
We are far too slow moving the ball. Time for a shuffle, STONES off, move Delph to DM, KDB on NOW, leave Gabby for 10 mins, the KUN on.
Maybe FODEN for Gundy or Bernardo.

Guardiola needs to change this at half time. No point in waiting to see how the first 10-15 mins unfold. Lose or even draw this and it’s a huge blow for our chances of retaining the title.

We're not doing much wrong. Bit more creativity needed in the middle, they seem to have numbers out wide so should be space elsewhere.

Two good goals from them and we need to be wary of them on the break. But we should still win this.

Hardly had a sniff today other than from corners. No cutting edge. Need someone who can pick a pass. De Bruyne has to come on. Walker is a fucking joke at the moment. Terrible

Am I missing something? Walker brilliant until they scored, not sure how you can blame him for their goal either. He lunges in and gives away a penalty. Laporte and stones both failed to tackle palace players. 2nd goal nobody's fault. Lucky dippers, no chance anyone scores those against them.

Come on city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.