Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (22/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another game Walker is displaying his piss poor form of late, you have to hold your hands up for the second goal, a great strike.

There's nothing more annoying than losing to a team that scored every shot they had on goal. Can't take anything away from that second strike, but that ball should never have been there in the first place. Now we've given them something to hang on to. Kev needs to be on quickly in the second half.

Honorable mention to Sane. The only player that's really looked dangerous.

Good grief, you seem to blame Gundogan for all of City's woes. Is there anything that has not been his fault?
Where did I do that?

I said his goal was beautiful and then said it was easy to run by him (which it generally is)—I haven’t said anything remotely like he is at fault for our “woes”.

Stones is slowing EVERYTHING down. Walker just doesn’t have the brain to match his natural attributes and Sane is taking too long on the ball. We need to get Kevin and Kun out there ASAP.

Fucking sickening how teams seem to score worldies against us all the time, they’ve been near our goal twice and scored one worldie and one very very hard finish. Everything just seems to be going for the dippers we need to be at it right from the beginning of the second half.

The second might be a worldly but our inability to keep clean sheets anymore is costing us dearly. Also a group of players are going through a poor spell at the same time. A midfield without Ferna, Kev and Dave are going to suffer Kev and Sergio have to come on for the second half. We lose this I fear the dippers won't let it slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.