Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (27/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wasn’t having the Palace boogey team thing before this game, how wrong I was. The goals were one thing, but the KGB passing was bad enough and the wasted crosses into the box were another. Rubbish first half, needs some Pep managing at half time here.

We are again in control and very unlucky with the first and that’s now making us tentative. I always think under Pep we will get something from a game. Keep going boys

I don't get the whining about the friendly in Spain, it was a glorified training session. And don't try to blame it on the travel since they go in a private jet and are chauffeured everywhere in luxury.

Even without any changes, up the damned pace, stop overlaying and overthinking every ball, lets get more agressive runs from our wide men. Haaland, once again, feeding off utter scraps.

I think Pep has become too relaxed and soft with the players. Maybe it’s best we change manager at the end of the season. Look like we desperately need new ideas!
You thought that too last 2 seasons when we had less points in 4 fixtures? Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.