Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (27/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what it is with us playing these, We are fucking awful when we play this lot at home. Guitia may as well stay at home because he never has anything to do other than kick the ball out. Absolutely nothing positive from that first half it's been utter garbage from start to finish.

The first goal Dias gives a needless foul away just before Ederson spills the ball for Cancelo to give away a needless foul. Fucking comical.

I just believe the lads are collectively off form. It’s not like they didn’t play this system in the past with Pep or earlier in the season.

For this game, Stones gets hooked. Let Walker play CB, he looked good with Dias against Barcelona. He was forced to be switched on with Aubameyang loitering.

Let Cancelo move to the right and Gomez left so that the attacks connect more quickly rather than cutting back and allowing Palace to anticipate the balls or set themselves. Gundo will play a part in this. His composure and also his movement is key.

I’d even throw on Alvarez. Need a goal if doesn’t change but Pep usually has this habit of letting the players that screw up like this right it themselves. No stats to back that up but feels that way. If we’re also looking for a goal and Gundo and Alvarez ain’t enough, Palmer knows where the net is

Off to play Elden Ring. The game’s amazing.

It’s fucking unbelievable but very, very long. I’m taking my sweet time with it and doing dungeons and quest lines and I think I’m about 60-70% of the way through the main story. My game time is 180 hours lol.

Might need to look at getting Gundogan involved, we need another goal threat who makes forward runs out there.

Bit of a test for the boys again this. Have we got the guts to pull back 2 goals twice in a week?
53 times we have been 2 down at HT in the PL we have lost 51. Cannot see it on todays performance, I am sure we will get chances but we will somehow miss when it’s easier to score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.