Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (27/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will either continue this way and lose 2 or 3 nil. Or we will score within 5 minutes of the restart and win 4-2.

I mean the goals nothing to do with it but creativity lacking got to be at least in part to do with relying on Walker being central. Just get him wide. Not needed there. Stones can play the first pass.

Come on blues. Stick with the champions. Was it shit? Absolutely but if anyone can dig themselves out of this hole it’s City. Few changes needed. Pep is going to need to figure out what’s going on with this system. It’s not right and needs tweaking. Losing due to an organised committed Palace and a City team beating ourselves. Toothless

People need to relax. This is our 4th fixture, and we already have more points than last 2 seasons. Also, Palace has not had any chances on the break, the 2 goals were stupid defending on FK. We have created better chances than our last matches against Palace. Maybe we don't win, but this is just starting

I think we're in control but we're now nervous of any attack. If we keep this up we'll score, if we're lucky we will win .
But they haven't scored from a counter, or looked like scoring

We've gifted them 2 goals from shite defending, and have compounded it by being shite on the ball and running out of ideas after 20 minutes

I'm excited to have Halaand and tomsee what he can do, but Jesus we look like we're so lost in trying to figure out this new style of play. Like we just threw a wrench in the cogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.