Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (28/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EaglesFan said:
Should have NEVER started this off with one striker.

Who the fuck Pelle is playing defensive against?

Of course - it's dzeko's fault (I'll stop defending him) but really - it's Crystal Palace FFS - ATTACK THEM.

They didnt come here to put on a shot, what the F was our tactic FROM THE START???

Negredo could do with resting his calf. You'd think Dzeko could cause Palace some problems without a partner. Negredo would. Aguero would.

Anyway, Fernandinho unlucky not to score a couple. That volley would have been a beauty

BlueAnorak said:
Why oh why did Zab say we could win all our remaining home games. He has clearly tempted the God's of 'Typical City'.

He was naively suckered by a **** "journalist"

HazeM3 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
EaglesFan said:
Dzeko is playing in the situation where he has out of form clichy, lazy ass boyata, and useless garcia on the team.

Then, Negredo will play with the likes of Kolarov, Yaya, and Nasri (entirely different team) - and everyone will be drooling over it.

I can guess what Dzeko is wishing...not to always play with the LEAST OFFENSIVE MINDED team we have (Capital One cup included).
Ah nice one. I should have realised that Dzeko is shit because of Clichy, Boyata and Garcia.

Yes, Messi would not do much with that support. Plus CP always have 11 behind a ball.
Holy shit. Fan-boy-meter is off the charts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.