Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (28/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have NEVER started this off with one striker.

Who the fuck Pelle is playing defensive against?

Of course - it's dzeko's fault (I'll stop defending him) but really - it's Crystal Palace FFS - ATTACK THEM.

They didnt come here to put on a shot, what the F was our tactic FROM THE START???

stony said:
TCIB said:
We were growing as an unfamiliar starting team for the last 7min then.

Boyata shaky to start but has not crumbled, happy with the ball at his feet (and faces hehe) and grew stronger in the last 10min.
Garcia on to fill the gap at the back for Milner/navas and see what we do with that or Just have Jimmy more central and back push more.
If it is not showing more menace after 20 min get Negredo on for Dzeko.

You could make a case for Edin coming off now but I won't go that route .

Well you should do because he's been spectacularly wank. On this showing he should be pulling a dray for Tetleys instead of leading the line with City.

He has been disjointed no denying it, just looking at more than obvious changes possible really.

Navas is no weak link, he is played well and always ties up whatever wing he is playing, whoever wrote that probably has a biased view.
Just not so effective in this match so far, good tracking back.

@eaglesfan

No scapegoat, as you can see i am making a case for him staying on even.
He has not linked well though, we can't sub the rest of the team so logic dictates the end of this sentence.
His touch has let him down so far also.

@BluePhil8 said:
EaglesFan said:
cookster said:
Not insane at all. Dzeko has done F@ck all so it who be difficult for Guidetti to do less....

Dzeko is playing in the situation where he has out of form clichy, lazy ass boyata, and useless garcia on the team.

Then, Negredo will play with the likes of Kolarov, Yaya, and Nasri (entirely different team) - and everyone will be drooling over it.

I can guess what Dzeko is wishing...not to always play with the LEAST OFFENSIVE MINDED team we have (Capital One cup included).
Ah nice one. I should have realised that Dzeko is shit because of Clichy, Boyata and Garcia.
Of course , Dzeko would be shite beacuse Messi , Ronaldo and Zlatan and so onnnn......!!

EaglesFan said:
Should have NEVER started this off with one striker.

Who the fuck Pelle is playing defensive against?

Of course - it's dzeko's fault (I'll stop defending him) but really - it's Crystal Palace FFS - ATTACK THEM.

They didnt come here to put on a shot, what the F was our tactic FROM THE START???

I think he just wanted to give some guys a rest. The problem is we have very few attacking bench players.

@BluePhil8 said:
EaglesFan said:
cookster said:
Not insane at all. Dzeko has done F@ck all so it who be difficult for Guidetti to do less....

Dzeko is playing in the situation where he has out of form clichy, lazy ass boyata, and useless garcia on the team.

Then, Negredo will play with the likes of Kolarov, Yaya, and Nasri (entirely different team) - and everyone will be drooling over it.

I can guess what Dzeko is wishing...not to always play with the LEAST OFFENSIVE MINDED team we have (Capital One cup included).
Ah nice one. I should have realised that Dzeko is shit because of Clichy, Boyata and Garcia.

Yes, Messi would not do much with that support. Plus CP always have 11 behind a ball.

Ferna immense. Having Garcia on allows him to link up with some nice combinations with Silva. keep it up. Boyata doing fine, good to see Nasty back. Don't know if Hart needs to come off, but one sub I would like to see at HT is Negredo on for Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.