Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (28/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolarov should have started, no attacking threat from either full back

Given the strength of our bench it's difficult to say whether he should come on though.

Fookin Dzeko can't trap a sandbag. His ball control is awful. Should have done much better when he was clean through. We need Negredo on in the second half.

Fernandinho's had a good game so far. Bit of a frustrating half, but let's not panic...yet.

at least we have lots of options off the bench, a goal must surely come from all this pressure!

Pastor Kidney said:
stony said:
Dzeko you fucking cart horse

This all day long

Riiiight.

Standard scapegoat.....

Should he have done better there - yes (should've shot it with his left instead of trying to pull right)...but guess what - noone scores every time, that was the 2nd semi-serviceable pass to him the entire half...

But OK - I understand SOMEONE needs to be blamed for sub-par performance, so let's go with him (as usual)

Fernandinho Boyata and Silva looking Sharp, get the Beast on and we will break them down. Palace working hard in all fairness

I don't think Dzeko has been toooo bad, he's been covered in Palace players most of the game. I just reeaally reeeaally hope Silva and Fernandinho don't get taken off!

The Beast does need to make an appearance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.