Match Thread | Man City vs CSKA Moscow (05/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having seen us play unbelievable football last season and know exactly what these men are capable of I can only summise that this collective wankness has a motive behind it.

Wigan cup final on repeat.

Something is very very wrong.

B1tIcEYIIAAr5xa.png

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
why do people always talk about last year etc.
pellegrini has been found out..yet he refuses to adapt.I hope the club get rid

Exactly. Yes last year we scored a lot and won the title but teams have figured us out and it's the managers job to change things when you have been figured out but thats the kicker he doesn't a have a plan B. He's like those retarded British generals sending wave after wave into no mans land trying to break the German ranks it is never going to work.

Benarbia said:
cookster said:
bobmcfc said:
Sat here in the etihad and it's just dreadful. UEFA can stick this shite comp where the sun dare not show its face

Yep the competition is the problem, not our wankness!

Hahah love how UEFA are to blame for our ineptness

Did I blame them ? I feel i sting when I pay so much to turn up to this comp and we play so shite

Strange is the best way to describe this but strangely familiar in Europe. This thing that seems to be happening in the champions league has to be overcome and nobody can afford to give up not least the players. Forty five minutes to go and the players have to forget everything that is going on behind the scenes, forget apathy and detachment and for the sake of their personal pride, fight back and win this match.

This will be the best time for the manager to swallow his pride and change the formation. Bring in Fernandinho and take off Navas. Cannot fathom what is the matter with Clichy after the solid derby performance. Our defense is unrecognizable from two seasons ago.

Strange but it is still not over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.