Match Thread | Man City vs CSKA Moscow (05/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ground hog day again in Europe. Playing at such a slow pace and with no urgency we are easy to defend again. I can only think its a tactical deficiency because yet again the opposition look like they can just walk through us. Surely the manager can see these faults in Europe. All top off of course by getting no decision from the ref.

No doubt the pace and aggression we should have shown from the first whistle will probably be displayed in the last 15 mins when it is too late.

Damocles said:
B1tIcEYIIAAr5xa.png

Says it all. It's a mess

shemnel said:
we are basically playing a defence with zero midfield protection. If you find another team in Europe who does that, i'll give you the money myself.

This is it in a nutshell. For their second Clichy hits it in to midfield and not a SINGLE City player is there to stop them. It's unbelievable.

RandomJ said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
why do people always talk about last year etc.
pellegrini has been found out..yet he refuses to adapt.I hope the club get rid

Exactly. Yes last year we scored a lot and won the title but teams have figured us out and it's the managers job to change things when you have been figured out but thats the kicker he doesn't a have a plan B. He's like those retarded British generals sending wave after wave into no mans land trying to break the German ranks it is never going to work.

WW1? Can't be WW2 because luckily there were some Yanks to beat the sense into them. ;)))

The way things are going we could end up bottom of the group 2 of the last 4 campaigns!

Ajax revisited.

worst part about this is, if we get the result here and beat the Bayern B team, we'll all get our hopes up that win that Roma game and we will be through.

We will get absolutely throttled by that lot. That 1-7 vs Bayern was a complete one-off.

City Glory While Others Fade said:
stony said:
jaigurugoat said:
Makes me laugh when the keyboard warriors on here have a go at the atmosphere. Go and buy a ticket and sing yourself!!

Exactly. How the fuck can you complain when you can't be arsed going yourself. There are some wankers on here.

Your a bit of a tosser too...calling fans pricks and wankers!!

Don't take this the wrong way but, go and suck a dogs arse you snot gobbling ****.

RandomJ said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
why do people always talk about last year etc.
pellegrini has been found out..yet he refuses to adapt.I hope the club get rid

Exactly. Yes last year we scored a lot and won the title but teams have figured us out and it's the managers job to change things when you have been figured out but thats the kicker he doesn't a have a plan B. He's like those retarded British generals sending wave after wave into no mans land trying to break the German ranks it is never going to work.

I agree he keeps getting bis tactics wrong but the same happened under mancini so the players have to take some responsibility. We need more urgency, half of them look like they cant be arsed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.