Match Thread | Man City vs CSKA Moscow (05/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blatant free kicks to City- nothing given.
Other team appeals and despite no fans making noises- Refs whistles every time

City should just put out the worst fking team they can (mind you todays be hard to beat) for the last 2 games in protest of the FFP treatment, the away fans ban treatment and the appalling nature of officials in this competition

Going to take some serious heart to get back into this now, if the players do really like Pellegrini then they're more or less playing to save his job now.

On the downside, I'm at home looking after my poorly daughter who is throwing up and shitting, on the plus side, it appears I'm having a better night than what you lot are watching!!, come on city ffs!!

Love Bites and Everything said:
The only good thing to come out of this is that it will finally convince our owners that this useless old codger needs to be fucked off back to Chili and told he was lucky to ever to set foot inside our stadium.

Inept, stubborn, dozy old c**t. Fuck off.

You're very very fortunate to be given this chance and you made a right c**t of it.

Change the record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.