Match Thread | Man City vs CSKA Moscow (05/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Wills said:
Surely those running the club can see that we need pace and urgency?

I'm assuming the plan all along was to do the best we could this season within the shitty FFP restriction, Khaldoon and Txiki etc probably accept we might not do so well this year because of that.

I just hope the gloves are off in summer and we can sign 2 or 3 players who will seriously improve the first team.
FFP is a cop out.

hertsblue said:
Blatant free kicks to City- nothing given.
Other team appeals and despite no fans making noises- Refs whistles every time

City should just put out the worst fking team they can (mind you todays be hard to beat) for the last 2 games in protest of the FFP treatment, the away fans ban treatment and the appalling nature of officials in this competition

i am more and more inclined to agree with this. We should be topping the table on decisions alone

MCFC1993 said:
Refereeing is a disgrace in Europe.

Nothing wrong with that booking. Haven't seen first one but 2nd is clear bookable offence, their player got yellow for same thing in first half when he twatted Yaya.

Jack Wills said:

I'm assuming the plan all along was to do the best we could this season within the shitty FFP restriction, Khaldoon and Txiki etc probably accept we might not do so well this year because of that.

I just hope the gloves are off in summer and we can sign 2 or 3 players who will seriously improve the first team.
We have one of the fastest players in Europe but he chooses not to run fast.

Jack Wills said:

Fuck that, let's just outbid UEFA for referees

Not going to get riled up on refs, we have been shit as it is and deserve to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.