Match Thread | Man City vs CSKA Moscow (05/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bitsmith said:
MCFC1993 said:
Refereeing is a disgrace in Europe.

Nothing wrong with that booking. Haven't seen first one but 2nd is clear bookable offence, their player got yellow for same thing in first half.
Correct. Silly to blame the ref for that. It was a blatant yellow card, and was just as stupid as Smalling's on sunday.

All is well in the world, 'typical City' is back.
Oh how i have missed you

bitsmith said:
MCFC1993 said:
Refereeing is a disgrace in Europe.

Nothing wrong with that booking. Haven't seen first one but 2nd is clear bookable offence, their player got yellow for same thing in first half when he twatted Yaya.

First one was interrupting a counter, i dont see why people complain.. He blatantly did two stupid yellows..

Lets not hide behind a dodgy ref decision. This has been an absolutely shocking performance, not a single positive i can think of. Across the board we have been shit.

kupest said:
Not going to get riled up on refs, we have been shit as it is and deserve to lose.

I agree. Their first goal wasn't a free kick but we had defended poorly on the set piece.

RandomJ said:
Oh please can we not blame the result on the ref again. It's such a cop out and you really are just burying your head in the sand.

Yep, ref has been poor but definitely don't deserve anything tonight.

And as I say that, the ref bottles another decision hahahahaha ycmiu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.