Match Thread | Man City vs Everton (05/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
jollylescott said:
Defence is fragile so we need to score again. The Beast is having a great game.
I still think we need that additional midfielder playing slightly deeper than Fernandinho and Toure.

I agree. I'd use Milner for the moment, but only as a stop gap option and purchase Matuidi in January.

Now this is what I love to see. Passion from the players (Surprisingly no Dzeko in sight) fighting for those all important three points, hope we can stay focused now that Komps has been subbed off. Lukaku worries me a bit though Mourinho was crazy to let him go his attributes are frighteningly similar to Drogba. Well done lads, keep up the good work!

We've done well to get back into this , after conceding yet another poor goal ..... and we aren't playing badly , although quite how Aguero missed that sitter is anyones guess.

Kompany , injured yet again for the umpteenth time , is a waste of time , and would be better advised to take up something less strenuous , such as knitting , instead.

Defense seems fine to me. The problem is being outnumbered in the middle. Milner has to keep coming to the middle to help Dihno to even the numbers. Secondly, Lukaku is a problem, for anyone.

uptheblues said:
Nasty nearly cost us a penalty then, he's constantly giving away stupid free kicks outside the box too, he really needs to cut that out of his game. If it carries on then that kid is going to cost us points this season

Harsh if he had given a penalty. The push wasn't enough to take a man as big as Lukaku down. It's a difficult one to call though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.