Match Thread | Man City vs Everton (05/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero - well, the entire world knows his qualities (though he appears to be struggling a bit). END OF.

Negredo - while jury is still out in EPL, he does look like a REAL DEAL.

Dzeko - while some people woman about his consistency, this is the guy that put up what - 15 goals per season last two seasons (and will probably do so again). How many strikers in EPL have done that?? So how about consistency again?

So there - just fucking drop it - whoever is on the pitch we should get behind, everything else is WASTE OF TIME.

We've improved in attack, and regressed in defence. Bit of a trade-off I suppose.

Kolarov is actually looking a decent footballer. Negredo is just a beast, miles ahead of anything Dzeko can afford - great buy. Great to have Merl back, top assist.. Fernandinho linking defence and attack with aplomb. Yaya continuing his run of form.

Conversely, Lescott looks terrible shaky. Zaba beaten a few times. Hart making too many mistakes, should've saved that Lukaku goal. Midfield not offering defence enough protection,

@BluePhil8 said:
Great goal from The Beast and an incredible pass to set up an Aguero chance.

Can't blame Hart for their goal, Lescott was simple ripped by Lukaku. Apart from that Lescott has played well.

Another impressive attacking display, shame that our only defensive lapse resulted in a goal.
Lescott wasn't 'ripped', he moved forward while Lukaku was moving towards our goal. That was entirely down to Lescott, Vinny was giving him a look after.

taconinja said:
jollylescott said:
Defence is fragile so we need to score again. The Beast is having a great game.
I still think we need that additional midfielder playing slightly deeper than Fernandinho and Toure.
All we got is Garcia haha too much risk

Everton looking v. good esp their own beast Lukaku. We also look good - midfield seem to be able to start breaking it up and we looking good going fwds. Attacking wise we are looking v exciting both wings and up middle. Kun is at least getting in the positions, looking quite sharp movement wise and Negredo beasting the toffee back line.
Silva making it all tick again.

EaglesFan said:
Aguero - well, the entire world knows his qualities (though he appears to be struggling a bit). END OF.

Negredo - while jury is still out in EPL, he does look like a REAL DEAL.

Dzeko - while some people woman about his consistency, this is the guy that put up what - 15 goals per season last two seasons (and will probably do so again). How many strikers in EPL have done that?? So how about consistency again?

So there - just fucking drop it - whoever is on the pitch we should get behind, everything else is WASTE OF TIME.
I think Aguero will work his way through it. And I agree completely.

ws01 said:
We've improved in attack, and regressed in defence. Bit of a trade-off I suppose.

Kolarov is actually looking a decent footballer. Negredo is just a beast, miles ahead of anything Dzeko can afford - great buy. Great to have Merl back, top assist.. Fernandinho linking defence and attack with aplomb. Yaya continuing his run of form.

Conversely, Lescott looks terrible shaky. Zaba beaten a few times. Hart making too many mistakes, should've saved that Lukaku goal. Midfield not offering defence enough protection,
Agreeing on Kolarov. This season he has been a superb left back. He has cut out the defensive errors and as always, his crossing and set pieces are excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.