Match Thread | Man City vs Everton (31/12/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton will get a chance. Like to see Philips come on to add fight to the midfield. Is he back from mc Donald’s yet? -:)

Last edited:
As brilliantly a Rico is playing I think it hampers Kev. Rico seems to take up space and possession where Kev would be. We need to find a way to get Kev in a rhythm and on the ball

The added time at the end of the half shows how bad the officials have been.

1 goal, loads of fouls, plenty of yellow cards, Haaland and Stones down for a while...

Just 3 minutes added on...make it make sense.
What did you expect ? this is the PL not the World Cup.

In complete control of the game and looking comfortable but haven't really created man clear cut chances. We seem a bit worked up and have 3 pointless yellows, so need to be careful 2nd half.

I think if we calm down a bit and focus on our football, it should be a fairly comfortable win.

Dire half to watch, the referee is auditioning for the World Cup where he'd fit right in with FIFA's referees he's shocking.

Haaland does his usual but he's angry, not that I blame him Godfrey knew exactly what he was doing 20 seconds in, hopefully Pep calms him and Kev down.

Jack looks our most dangerous player so far, hopefully we put our foot down in the second half. Everton aren't offering much.

So this is how pigmol do it.

They ref the Leeds match where we get kicked from pillar to post and don't dish out any cards. Then in the 2nd half they book us for 1st fouls.
Ok.

Then they book us for 1st fouls and non tackles whilst letting other teams get away with stuff, like today.
I will be very surprised to see us finish with 10 men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.