Match Thread | Man City vs Everton (31/12/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fans on the whole are as quiet as mice, pathetic. Anybody reading this in the ground, get behind the fucking lads, that atmosphere was awful first half. Like statues on every corner and right decision. Expectant for goals.

We've got a 1 in 100 year talent who is gesticulating to get behind them, and not many are reciprocating. For 90 mins we should be making it as hostile as legally possible for visiting fans, players and the referee. We are so lucky to be witnessing greatness in front of us, let's get them over the line. And on and on and on and on and on.

As brilliantly a Rico is playing I think it hampers Kev. Rico seems to take up space and possession where Kev would be. We need to find a way to get Kev in a rhythm and on the ball
huh not sure what you mean ? rico is basically cleaning up kdb’s fuck ups and helping him at the same time .

Haaland and KDB need to calm down otherwise one of them is going off.

Julián on for the Viking, if necessary, Gundo on for Bernardo, if necessary. Only if necessary, obviously. In a way, half-time came right when it had to. Gives Pep time to give the team a firm talking to.
Kev can be trusted not to get a second yellow, I believe (probably jinxed it now!).

I bloody love Haaland, what a wind up merchant!!
Such a shame he’s leaving in the summer for Real Madrid
23a757929c7d84dd37d5389b33dc3e7a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.