Match Thread | Man City vs. Fulham (05/10/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels weird that Doku isn't in from the start given his performance midweek. All be it was against poor opposition, he was our most threatening player all night and deserves a more consistent run in the side imo.
That may be true but Pep feels he has to rotate given the injury situation at the moment. Grealish will probably get at least 75 mins

Been disappointing - but he's got a lot of credit in the bank. Needs a good game soon though.
theres no reason for him to keep getting picked. he has been non existent in the premier league. whatever system we now play (back 3 i think?) we cant carry on like that.

Get Savinho on. He looked unplayable the first couple of games and his since been in and out.

We cannot afford for Kev to be out long term; Rodders I think we can just about manage, both of them and I fear the season will crumble. We look desperately insipid in the middle.

I hate being negative but I said this after the Arsenal game..

The problem isn't the other teams tactics.. its our team.

The opposition looks younger, faster, hungrier while our midfield looks slow, tepid, uncreative and older. We need a midfield refresh.

At the moment we got a lucky goal and so did they but they should be 3-1 up!

Should be red lights flashing in Txiki's office.. something has to be done in January!
Agree get Musiala, Wirtz and Zubumendi in, fuck what it costs

You might have heard of De Bruyne and Rodri.
This is the second season of which we have known De Bruyne is injury prone, I’d be amazed if he plays more than half the season ffs. So this is the midfield in which we play mostly. Piss poor planning, you can’t excuse it. Gundogan was a brilliant signing to bring on after 25/30 to control the game, the fact he has started 3 games in a week is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.