Match Thread | Man City vs. Fulham (05/10/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being negative but I said this after the Arsenal game..

The problem isn't the other teams tactics.. its our team.

The opposition looks younger, faster, hungrier while our midfield looks slow, tepid, uncreative and older. We need a midfield refresh.

At the moment we got a lucky goal and so did they but they should be 3-1 up!

Should be red lights flashing in Txiki's office.. something has to be done in January!
Seems to be arrogance, a small aging squad combined with our massive bank balance

I hate being negative but I said this after the Arsenal game..

The problem isn't the other teams tactics.. its our team.

The opposition looks younger, faster, hungrier while our midfield looks slow, tepid, uncreative and older. We need a midfield refresh.

At the moment we got a lucky goal and so did they but they should be 3-1 up!

Should be red lights flashing in Txiki's office.. something has to be done in January!
The problem is we keep buying midfielders that aren’t good enough. Some on here talk about Nunes having “something” and “just needs time”. No amount of time is going to turn him into KDB, Foden or prime Gundo level. We keep buying players that are only useful for resting others. It’s a recipe for disaster.

We haven't been at our best, but Fulham are just about done. We'll get two goals in the 2nd half I think. FT 3-1 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.