Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
TFC said:
sh249 said:
As ever with us, purely a question of attitude. Go away to Chelsea, really up for it, play with intensity throughout and look great.

Home to Hull - no-one can be arsed, happy to go through the motions, and we look fucking horrific.

How can that be allowed to happen would be my question. Fucking how?
The manager sends them out there.

I'm hesitant to have a pop at MP but it is absolutely astonishing to watch the same fucking thing time and again against these teams lower down the league.

I know Joe made a mistake, but that's not why we conceded. That's just the luckiest goal I've ever seen. A clearance comes directly off an attacked and just happens to turn into an amazing shot that doesn't quite go in and then just happens to bounce out directly to another attacker. That's exactly the sort of shit goal I was expecting Hull to score.

Help!

Am in France...can't get radio manc. Anyone know a good stream. Fucking new laptop so have lost all the good old links.

We need leadership...pellers just sits on his arse in the dug out no sign of barking instructions out...Vinny looks like he has got the weight of the world on his shoulders...can't remember the last time he dished out a bollocking...no one is putting that extra bit into tackles to fire anyone up...

We cant go to Stoke away (shere we rarely win anything) with 8 points gap already for fuck sake...

How the hell Pelle preprared the team since last Sunday. What was the plan????

MeatHunterrr said:
whp.blue said:
What was Hart doing there ? blood rushing to his head once again
Average keeper, probably get slated for this. Constantly making errors

I doubt it bud, i am defo not a ranter but find myself pursing my lips and having to squeeze my eyes shut after some of Joe's actions.
I just want to see him stop these mad moments but i think he is about as good a keeper as he will ever be right now. That is to say i don't think he will change much from how he is now.

A fine keeper 99% of the time which is still better than most just don't tell people that 2sec after he makes a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.