Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tamworthblue said:
Help!

Am in France...can't get radio manc. Anyone know a good stream. Fucking new laptop so have lost all the good old links.

Your missing fuck all.

After a shit first half performance the very least these players need is a rocket up their arse yet I can only see Pellegrini giving them a pat on the back and saying hard luck.

Diabolical attitude from the team we be lucky to get a point out of this game.

I'm With Stupid said:
I know Joe made a mistake, but that's not why we conceded. That's just the luckiest goal I've ever seen. A clearance comes directly off an attacked and just happens to turn into an amazing shot that doesn't quite go in and then just happens to bounce out directly to another attacker. That's exactly the sort of shit goal I was expecting Hull to score.

There was still mistakes there. Hart didn't need to come for it originally, Fernando let someone past him by going in at 100mph and then missing the challenge. Zabaleta had a chance to clear, as did Demichelis.

Looking at a lot of faces it seems like they don't give a fuck. Do they not know how much it means to us all?

ayia napa blues said:
themanc said:
fernando fucking woeful player.

Who ever scouted him needs his p45 before the next window

i have no idea why we bought him. we don't need a "destroyer" (supposedly at least) who can't use the ball, we're not that sort of side at all. need something like a busquets, not this shit

Predictable all day....if teams like Hull can work us out and stop us......we got no chance of catching Chelsea.....Havent won since Yaya been away BUT we shouldn't be a one man team with all this talent and money invested......we getting worse not better as season goes on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.