Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could replace Nando with someone who can take set peices and do nothing else.

Damien10 said:
Villa equaliser.

7Wp1y.gif

warringtonblue said:
sh249 said:
warringtonblue said:
A truly fucking pathetic performance so far - 45 minutes to put things right, otherwise very difficult to see us doing anything other than finishing a fairly distant second to Chelsea.

I admire you're optimism

Just realism, mate - take out the Chelsea game and we've been poor for weeks. Losing at home again, against a side as bad as Hull, will, I fear, deliver something of a hammer blow to a group of players who don't really look up for a title scrap anyway.

Needless to say, I very much hope I'm wrong.

My quote was in relation to you thinking we will come second[/quote]

Just re-read it and realised before your post. Think the blood boiling in my veins has frazzled my brain.

bluechampion7891 said:
Bluemanc100 said:
blueinsa said:
Klopp pmsl.

I'd take Klopp tomorrow... Their team has been decimated by the German rags...

He's be a sensation here

Klopp who's success was built on being an underdog and counter attacking and who has struggled since other teams started parking the bus (similar to what city have to play against)

I'm sayin klopp because I think he's a good manager that is just pissed off with losing his top players and not being able to replace them. I think he has lost heart at Dortmund and wants out. I'm just goin for a realistic replacement.

kupest said:
Maybe Steve Bruce will keep his job afterall.

Would be us lending a helping hand, wouldn't it?

There was a time not too long ago that teams like Hull wouldn't even bother trying for a point at the Etihad. Now it seems any **** fancies a go. Worryingly they're getting rewards for it too.

Now is a very good time to vent my hatred for City Square. And the happy cunts of a media team we have. Inside City videos and all that, what a bunch of fucking fruitcakes.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
MeatHunterrr said:
we are just so far off from europe's elite. transfer policy has cost us big time since 2011.
Nail on head.

+1....completely agree!!!

Villa just scored against Chelsea!! (1-1)
Its not Chelsea we should be worrying about. Its teams like the shite, a resurgent Liverpool and Spurs that we have to keep ahead of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.