Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien10 said:
TCIB said:
I do think we always have to watch the full 90 this season before we rant.
Pellegrini has the most effective substitutes in the league and we are like day and night in some matches.

Basically we could just as easily tweak something and win 5-1, we are capable but we just do not know if we want to be good or shite this season.
Not knocking those having a rant, i can see why they are tbh.
His substitutions at times are woeful.

It may seem that way bud but in the league we have most goals from subs etc.
I know that is not much comfort though as i would be asking "why the need for getting by with good subs, we have the squad to smash most without needing to do this right?"
We seem to be "getting by" and i think that makes us less than the some of our parts as it stands which sucks.

sh249 said:
warringtonblue said:
A truly fucking pathetic performance so far - 45 minutes to put things right, otherwise very difficult to see us doing anything other than finishing a fairly distant second to Chelsea.

I admire you're optimism

Just realism, mate - take out the Chelsea game and we've been poor for weeks. Losing at home again, against a side as bad as Hull, will, I fear, deliver something of a hammer blow to a group of players who don't really look up for a title scrap anyway.

Needless to say, I very much hope I'm wrong.[/quote]

My quote was in relation to you thinking we will come second

yet again wide open to the counter attack. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluechampion7891 said:
Bluemanc100 said:
blueinsa said:
Klopp pmsl.

I'd take Klopp tomorrow... Their team has been decimated by the German rags...

He's be a sensation here

Klopp who's success was built on being an underdog and counter attacking and who has struggled since other teams started parking the bus (similar to what city have to play against)

TBF Klopps team has been pillaged by the German rags that's where his problem stem from you can keep selling your best players to your closest rival

jimharri said:
CityPar said:
I'm just glad I decided not to come down from Scotland for this. Was tempted too thinking a long overdue clean sheet at home plus some goals to see. How wrong was I! Utter shit so far. Someone needs to put a rocket up their arse and tell them they have to work to win. It doesn't just happen you know.
You think you've had a lucky escape? I'm coming over for the Newcastle game; non-refundable air travel and hotel room.

dsnt.gif

My mate from Coleraine got his lad at lads first ever game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.