Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong substitution. Keep Dzeko on, he is more likely to nick one in in the box that any other player on the pitch. We need goals not dancers on the ball. Should have taken Nasri off. But it is sport so there is randomness attached to it. As long as we get the three points at the end of the day, that is all that matters.

MancunianCitizen said:
Drewmanc said:
andrewmswift said:
stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid. it'd be 1-1 right now if he'd done his fucking job. your comment is fucking stupid beyond all fucking belief

Wind your neck in cock head

He's right ref does his job we get a penalty and a chance for an equalizer, Whether we have been poor or not doesn't exclude the fact the ref had an absolute nightmare.

You make your own luck and at the moment we don't deserve a decision going our way. Terrible loss of form and Pelle has a big job to do. Aguero looks shot.

Damien10 said:
Dzeko thinks he's a playmaker, nothings changed.

Playmaker or not, the only one who even remotely looked like scoring, so cut the shit.

Mrmcfc said:
warringtonblue said:
andrewmswift said:
IT WOULD BE 1-1 IF THE FUCKING REF HAD DONE HIS JOB. HOW IS THIS SO HARD FOR SO MANY ON HERE TO UNDERSTAND? FOR FUCKS SAKE

what make you so sure that we would have scored?
What a fucking stupid thing to say. "We might not have scored so lets not complain about the refs". There are no guarantees, but we fucking score a lot more than we don't. Fuck me, it's almost as if you're willing us to lose.

not willing us to lose at all, I just admire you're confidence that a team that can hardly muster a shot on goal are sure to score a penalty

jared said:
Carns said:
Does Dzeko get instructions to constantly leave his position or is he daft?

Lol Dzeko haters are something else. When he stands in the box, u guys slag him for being lazy. When he tries to help out around the box whether it is holding up the ball or getting CBs out of position, he gets slagged again

He does what he is asked to do....probably this is by design - I am sure HE doesnt like it either...he's a fox in the box type player

Now chelsea winning at Villa. We're fucked and superfucked.

Can't believe I predicted a 3-1 for us. We're wank at home and no idea why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.