Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could half understand Milner for Dzeko, if we had Jovetic or Lampard on. But looking at it now, needing two goals in 20 minutes or so, we're short of players who pose a real goal threat

Anyone concerned about Chelsea now unfortunately shouldn't bother worrying, absolutely no chance of catching them, we won't beat Stoke next weekend either so could be 12 points behind, got to batten down the hatches and consolidate a top 4 finish and prepare for a huge overhaul in the summer

The joke of it is, I actually think we beat Barca over two legs as it is a new challenge for the players and that is all we currently rely on rather than tactics

warringtonblue said:
Mrmcfc said:
warringtonblue said:
what make you so sure that we would have scored?
What a fucking stupid thing to say. "We might not have scored so lets not complain about the refs". There are no guarantees, but we fucking score a lot more than we don't. Fuck me, it's almost as if you're willing us to lose.

not willing us to lose at all, I just admire you're confidence that a team that can hardly muster a shot on goal are sure to score a penalty
You just started watching football? You sound like you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
You're a right fucking doom merchant. I know that for sure, i'll tell you that.

Taking Dzeko of isn't a problem, however bringing on Milner instead of Jovetic when a goal is needed is mind boggling.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Will be lucky to make top4 the way we are playing.

The way we are playing 2nd half is just fine. We just need to play like this for the full 90 every 90

This is utterly retarded. Where's the fucking pace or the passing? We pass only in the final few yards when we don't have to.

JUST fucking shoot the damn thing in.

Fucking hate this fat arsehole Bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.