Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helmet Cole said:
de niro said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Fuckjng dross. Pellegrini dead man walking

How dare you. Best manager we've ever had. He never makes mistakes. Much better than the last guy.

Can't see us ever winning a title under Pellegrini tbh.

Mancini may have been a manager with limitations but I am struggling to figure out what Pellegrini is.

I am just in from work. It's unbelievable that we can't motivate ourself at home.
I was listening on radio an thought, if we get beat here, top 4 might slip away from us because everyone else is makin up ground fast!

buckshot said:
Has there been a more painful match this season?

I am literally cringing at this match. And to think I was gonna watch it with mates who support other teams rather than at home. Fucking hell.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
buckshot said:
Has there been a more painful match this season?

I am literally cringing at this match. And to think I was gonna watch it with mates rather than at home. Fucking hell.
stoke
middlebrough

aarsenal was the most toothless though

jauganaut said:
Helmet Cole said:
de niro said:
How dare you. Best manager we've ever had. He never makes mistakes. Much better than the last guy.

Can't see us ever winning a title under Pellegrini tbh.

Mancini may have been a manager with limited talent but I am struggling to figure out what Pellegrini is.
And the question is, why we didn't hire a top class manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.