Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a very good win on Boxing day we have been woeful and we will not be in the top 4 if this continues.

Burnley H 2-2
Sunderland H 3-2
Sheff Wed H 2-1
Everton A 1-1
Arsenal H 0-2
Middlesbrough H 0-2
Chelsea A 1-1
Hull H 0-1 (so far)

de niro said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Fuckjng dross. Pellegrini dead man walking

How dare you. Best manager we've ever had. He never makes mistakes. Much better than the last guy.

Can't see us ever winning a title under Pellegrini tbh.

MancunianCitizen said:
jimharri said:
bugsyblue said:
Pellegrini out. Sorry, but had it with him.
Can't see him being arond next august, to be honest. Unless we win the PL. Which is unlikely (though not impossible) at the moment.

I try and be optimistic when City are concerned but lose today and the title is gone IMO, Chelsea aren't going to blow a big lead again....

Lose today and the top 4 is in serious danger

Mrmcfc said:
warringtonblue said:
Mrmcfc said:
You just started watching football? You sound like you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
You're a right fucking doom merchant. I know that for sure, i'll tell you that.

so sorry Mr optimism, I'm stuck in a bloody hotel in Mexico and this is my only source of the match and from what I'm reading its so much like so many recent games, fortunately we have managed to paper over the cracks a couple of times, but if you think a goal or two solve everytning, youre very much mistaken

been a ST holder since maine road, so please don't question how long ive been watching football, my seat is filled today, is yours?
**Applauds the super fan**
Surprised someone as "seasoned" as yourself could be such a fucking miserable c**t.

Don't give a fuck how long you've been a ST holder, claiming that we don't deserve correct decisions because we aren't playing well is fucking retarded.

then why did you ask if I've just started watching? I was giving you some form of "evidence" all be it you can only take my word for it, but we should be creating and beating the likes of Stoke, Burnley, Newcastle etc

now about youre seat..........

This is a situation where Mancini used to (I remember as if it was today - in first title run) have THREE strikers on (Dzeko, Aguero, Balotelli/Tevez) and only 2 players back.

Dont understand Pellegrini taking 2nd and 3rd most dangerous offensive players (in Dzeko and Silva) out when you need TWO goals to win.

The only thing we dominate is possession.

NO ONE SHOOTS.

NO ONE PASSES UNTIL THE FINAL FEW YARDS.

NO CAN EVEN ATTEMPT TO TAKE A PROPER CORNER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.