Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damanino said:
8 points gap. Stoke away looks a horrible fixture for us next round...
Forget Chelsea FFS. It's the chasing pack we need to worry about. Gap to the filth will be only 2 points after tomorrow.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Pellegrini will fine until the players turn against him. Same happened with Mancini, players turned on him and eventually it got to a point where it was easier to replace one manager then replace a good number of players.

I'm adamant the players are the problem. With respect, that squad should be walking this, regardless of the managers setup. But the manager needs to lay down the law... and to start that, he should be dropping half the first team and playing our youth players, the same youth players the club always talks up. The club itself talks the talk but does not walk the walk.

I think you could do with a few wildcards. Some players from your academy or hungry young players under around 23 to freshen things up. Mind you you're in 2nd place, so this is all about differences at the margins.

And I don't get Milner. That's the type of player you bring on to "control the game" or protect a lead against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena. I don't know why managers do stuff like that sometimes.

warringtonblue said:
Mrmcfc said:
warringtonblue said:
then why did you ask if I've just started watching? I was giving you some form of "evidence" all be it you can only take my word for it, but we should be creating and beating the likes of Stoke, Burnley, Newcastle etc

now about youre seat..........
So because i live miles away I'm less of a fan. Top notch mate, I'm sure a few on here will have something to say about that. Nobody is arguing we're not playing shite, but claiming that because we're not destroying teams we don't deserve CORRECT officiating is utterly ridiculous.
we've had shit decisions both in Europe and in the Premier league, I agree we should be getting a few (Milner v Everton), but I still believe we should be creating and taking chances against the likes of Hull
And I don't disagree with that.

themanc said:
this season has been a shambles.

league joke
champions league group stages joke
fa cup joke
league cup joke

manager shambles

You have a point.

itsf fucking shambolic hopefully we will now get rid go this useless twat of a manager

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.